Client Partner (BFSI)
November 08, 2022
Roam Digital (a business unit of Sourced Group Singapore) is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In Oct 2022, we became a business unit of Sourced Group Singapore, which has given us access to a wide range of industries, including financial services, media, transport, and telecommunications companies with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
We are looking for a Client Partner with experience delivering innovative solutions to clients with the experience in BFSI industry.
Your new job
- You will be working independently with self initiatives and proactively forming and driving successful client relationships with C-Level Execs and Senior Leaders at the Enterprise level in BFSI sectors.
- You will focus on all aspects of client growth, relationship development, financial integrity, and quality delivery and execution of all engagements that drive net new and organic growth and strong relationships.
- You will serve as a trusted strategic advisor with the ability to grow client relationships through presenting new strategies and innovative ideas.
- Identify new business opportunities through new and existing client engagements
- Evolve our client engagements from project to long-term strategic engagements
- Lead credentials and pitch presentations at Director/C-suite level
- Lead and engage with Roam team members (within and cross-office) to develop effective client proposals
- “Productise” our portfolio of past work and lead the creation of case studies
- Develop and drive growth and account plans, processes and strategies
- Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) often serving as the client’s first line consultant
- Act as an effective liaison, actively onboarding clients projects to the internal Roam team
What you know
- You have a successful track record of delivering technology solutions to Senior Leaders at Enterprise level in BFSI sectors
- Strong experience and a solid understanding of the landscape of the BFSI space with an established understanding of how consulting sales entail
- You are experienced in Product Management including Product Strategy, Vision and Roadmaps
- You understand how to deliver technology programmes and products
- Experience delivering enterprise software solutions and/or cloud solutions
- Expertise in driving transformation/digital initiatives within large enterprises.
- You have significant experience in developing long-term, solid client relationships
- Able to work independently and lead strategic initiatives within the teams and our group of companies
- You are experienced in presenting to and working with Senior-level client contacts
- A deep understanding of consumer behaviour, marketing strategy and up to date tools and tactics
- Proven track record of retaining and growing key accounts
- Unparalleled client relationship skills and business acumen - you are able to earn Trusted Advisor status with all clients
- Experience in consulting background is preferable
- Brand new office space in WeWork @Cross Street
- Unlimited leave, Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Health insurance and unlimited leave
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ, AUS and SG!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Travel opportunities to our global offices including AU and NZ
- 4.5/5 star rating on Glassdoor!