July 15, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
We want someone willing to pick up the reins on Node.js and help take our "Sauce" MBaaS to the next level.
Your new job
- Node.js, and other JS-based development
- Relational and NoSQL database development
- Working closely with our clients and building trusting relationships
- Attending client workshops and working with our Architects to build flawless systems for beautiful products
- Working with our mobile and frontend developers to create beautiful REST APIs
- Backends for games, iBeacons, Taxi Apps, Video Conferencing, Fintech - we build it all.
What you know
- Your audience. How to talk to a developer vs. how to talk to a client.
- There's REST for the RESTful
- Great experiences are made of stunning interfaces & clever code
- Bleeding edge can cut both ways
- Experience with Node.js and bonus points for GraphQL
- The best products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- CV to the top of the stack if you include existing sites, web apps or GitHub repos so you can show us what you’re made of
WHO YOU ARE
- You can talk to clients. Yes. In plain English.
- You’ve written your own JS web apps in your own time
- You know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- You’re passionate about the latest tech & framework
- You understand the role design plays in successful products
- You’re keen to learn and keen to teach
- Beautiful office space in Surry Hills
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of start-up vibes paired with enterprise-scale work
- We'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and innovative projects under the guidance of our leadership team
- Flexible working options and Birthday leave
- Bustling social calendar and regular team events (out of lockdown)
- Opportunity to travel to Singapore and NZ