April 27, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development, underpinned by diversity. We are proud of the diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities and ways of thinking represented by our Roamers, and believe it’s a key ingredient in creating the best digital experiences.
We are currently looking for a Senior Architect to play a key role in establishing and building client relationships in Singapore.
Your new job
We are now looking for an experienced Architect to join our Singapore team. As a hands-on, tech-savvy Architect, you will create modern and often web-scale solutions for high-stake client projects. You will act as the main technical point of contact and liaise with key stakeholders building trusting relationships - both internally (Roam) as well as externally (client).
To be successful in the role, you must possess very strong stakeholder management and outstanding communication skills in addition to deep technical expertise across multiple domains and industries.
- You’ll be hands-on as the Architect for our high-stake client projects
- Take a lead role in ensuring a sound discovery phase while collaborating with our Design and Product Leads.
- You will be expected to assist the team during delivery and work on feature architectures
- Owning the product from start to finish, working closely with the PM on technical decisions and planning
- Building trust with the client and translating their business needs into viable business solutions
- Pushing the boundaries of the spec and blowing our clients away with innovative solution design
- Security - you know how to poke holes in systems and how to patch them
- Removing road blocks, finding workarounds and pushing the team to pursue excellence in everything we do
What you know
- You have a consultative/advisory approach and understand the complexities and demands of partnering with enterprise clients
- You have worked as an Architect across large-scale technical landscapes and have significant knowledge in system integrations
- You know first-hand how to craft a complete solution from start to finish, including every single component of the solution
- Backend development is your jam, but you’ve done more than just dabble in frontend and mobile too.
- Experience with Node.js and Typescript, and React
- Know SQL? or NoSQL? We’re not prejudiced; we love databases that work for the solution
- DevOps and AWS or Azure experience
- Resumes at the top of the stack include existing sites, web apps or GitHub repos
- You live and breathe the qualities of an Exceptional Roamer - you’re curious, passionate, honest, empathetic and pursue excellence everyday
- Beautiful office in Singapore’s Downtown Core, a mere 5 minutes walking distance from Esplanade or Promenade MRT station
- As the Singaporean arm (and first new branch in our truly global expansion!) of a well-established digital consultancy, you get the best of both worlds of a close-knit team paired with enterprise-scale innovation projects
- Flexible working options
- Birthday Leave, regular company and team outings + active social events
- Working with genuinely awesome, talented, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have over 100 of them!