Auckland, New Zealand
August 22, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
Your new job
- Writing test plans that cover the easy and the hard
- Working closely with the developers to resolve issues according to our SLA
- Quoting the scripture at them (bash, JS or any other scripting language which shows the truth and their bugs)
- Automating the test suites like some crazy Japanese manga robot factory
- Web, mobile, IOT - you have no fear of where the bugs hide
- Know a bunch of tools and QA Kung Fu that you’re willing to share
Working with our local and overseas studio teams
Blackbox, white box, hell, extra points if you know how to Blue box
- Xamarin TestCloud, CI/CD, RESTful APIs, Unit Testing and all other goodies
- How to choose the right tool for the job and master it quickly
- How to write a grammatically correct statement. Or two. To others too
- You’re nit picky
- You’ve dabbled in development and test automation
- You don’t keep score, but let’s face it, developers create the bugs, you just find them. 14 of them. Today.
What you know
- You live and breathe the qualities of an Exceptional Roamer - you’re curious, passionate, honest, empathetic and pursue excellence everyday
- You know how to balance finding all the bugs and realising you’ll never find them all
- You are passionate about the product and truly own it to the end…does it ever end?
- Up to date with the latest trends in QA
- Products ship with bugs. It’s a fact. You’ll accept that
- Organised. Super organised.
- Interest in tech, gaming, design and a creative spirit
- Able to handle pressure like a shaken coke bottle
- Awesome, handy location - only 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday leave and a bustling social calendar with plenty of fun events to be a part of
- Flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene working with top talent in NZ - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers - so much to see, so much to learn!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support at hand and structured development plans - we will help you grow
- Training budgets allocated for each of our departments which means we can help upskill you
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices including Singapore and Sydney
- Remote working options available, just let us know if this sounds like you!
- Roam is an NZ and Australian Accredited employer