Technical Support Specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
May 27, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
Your new job
You will be the go-to IT support person for our offices in Auckland, Wellington, Sydney and very soon; Singapore!
This a Level 1 Technical support role, however we are looking for someone with a genuine interest in the technology/digital space as there is an amazing opportunity for this person to grow within the team, whether it's within DevOps, Mobile or Web Development.
- Ideally you have some experience in a similar role with knowledge of level 1 technical support issues. (If you are MAC proficient, thats a bonus).
- Antivirus configuration and management
- Managing our identity management system
- Mac support (hardware issues, software issues, wipes and resets)
- User onboarding assistance
- Network maintenance (Level 1)
- Printer maintenance when required
- Meeting room maintenance - ensuring all rooms are functional, hardware is calibrated and audio and video are performant
- Providing staff members access to Roam systems and tools (where applicable)
- Audio visual setup for Roam events and meetings
- Managing backups (GitHub, router and network configuration backups)
- Device Management System administration
- Software and tool administration
- Some DevOps work outside of the day-to-day IT work
What you know
- You’re an Apple guru who knows Macs inside and out!
- You’re confident with most mobile devices (including iOS, Android and tablets).
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You love working with people and believe in contributing to a high performing, collaborative culture and team.
- You walk and talk the Roam values everyday: Empathy, Curiosity, Passion, Excellence, Humility.
- You are passionate about our industry and the world of digital technology and amazing customer experiences.
- You have amazing problem solving skills! Naturally pro-active and willing to get stuck-in!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 120 of them!
- Awesome location in a beautiful workspace 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland.
- Fun team, awesome mentors and the opportunity to train and develop your skills under the mentorship of our DevSecOps and dev teams across Auckland and Sydney.
- Birthday leave, monthly company BBQs on the balcony, a dedicated games lounge, active social club and a bustling lunch room