Procurement & Contracts Specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
June 01, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development, underpinned by diversity. We are proud of the diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities and ways of thinking represented by our Roamers, and believe it’s a key ingredient in creating the best digital experiences.
We are currently looking for a Procurement & Contacts Specialist to join our Operations Team in a newly created role.
Your new job
- The Procurement & Contracts Administrator serves as the point of contact for the purchase of software, hardware and other necessary vendor services
- Ensure appropriate approvals are given by budget owners, proper payable forms are generated, vendors are set up and configured for payment, working with Finance to ensure purchase order numbers are distributed to vendor.
- Assist in payment (AP) inquiries ensuring a seamless vendor experience working with Roam.
- Responsible for timely expense entry and data reconciliation for Operations credit card transactions at bi-monthly intervals set by Finance.
- Completes detailed mid-month and month-end credit card reconciliation, investigates, and resolves billing issues, generates financial reports as requested.
- Provides onboarding and offboarding support for the procurement process and provides training to others as needed.
- Helps improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of Roam’s mission.
- Own the Contract process - You will be responsible for ensuring the end- to-end client contract process is observed and maintained by facilitating contracts through the process
- Ensures that internal users enter contracts appropriately and that these are current.
- Maintains a schedule of key contract dates.
- Takes on projects that further develop the contracts management process.
- Works with internal departments to ensure that any provisions are added to contract as instructed.
- Serves as primary contact and liaison to interface with internal teams.
- Assures accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Communicates changes to the contract management process with internal stakeholders and users.
- Maintains deadlines on deliverables and communicates on an ongoing basis with internal users about contractual issues.
What you know
- You have worked in a similar Procurement or Purchasing Administrator role
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
- Proficient computer skills, ideally SAP Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- You are process driven, methodical and inherently organised.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a variety of team members and clients concurrently.
- You have a solutions-focused, collaborative approach to work.
- Has a technical mindset – learns new technology quickly
- Strong process and detail oriented
- High attention to detail
- Awesome, handy location - only 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Variety of work and projects
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combination that's hard to find!
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices (e.g. Singapore and Sydney)
- Roam is a New Zealand and Australian Accredited employer
- 4.6/5 star company rating on Glassdoor!