Senior Marketing Manager
November 30, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy. We design, build and grow successful digital products and services that millions of people all over the globe love to use.
With 14 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United States, we’ve become the go-to partner for some of the world’s best brands — including eBay, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Vodafone, Disney+ and humm group, among many others.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development, underpinned by diversity.
We are proud of the diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities and ways of thinking represented by our Roamers, and believe it’s a key ingredient in creating the best digital experiences.
Everyone is welcome to apply to join our rapidly growing team to deliver products that truly matter and have a positive, lasting impact on people’s lives.Senior Marketing at Roam is about leading Roam’s marketing strategy in Singapore and execution across all touchpoints with our customers and stakeholders.This includes a strong focus on identifying the best channels for Roam to raise brand awareness within APAC, acquire new customers and attract talent in all countries and markets that Roam operates in, but also championing strategy to further develop our relationships with them.
Your new job
Senior Marketing Manager is more than just digital marketing here at Roam - it’s a highly analytical role with a deep understanding of Roam’s services and the customer acquisition channels. Making data-informed decisions is at the core of our way of working at Roam.
The Senior Marketing Manager puts the right data infrastructure in place and regularly access metrics giving us insight on acquisition and retention from both clients and talents. You will help us to take our brand-new Roam Singapore Studio to the next level. As a very dynamic role, on any given day you could be in a meeting room with our amazing GM, strategizing for the next big event or launching a new awesome service to the market.
Additionally, the Senior Marketing Manager will be involved in internal (Roam) marketing activities connecting Singapore Studio to the other Roam and projekt202 offices around the world. One of the core goals for the Senior Marketing role is to increase Roam’s brand awareness among staff, keep the team motivated, encourage creativity and highlight our unique offering with the goal of talent acquisition and retention for Roam.
What you know
- Local market knowledge, you are familiar with any and all APAC nuances
- Modern and innovative marketing practices
- How to create a culture of focussing on outcomes over outputs
- Rolling out shiny, new marketing channels and products
- How to measure what truly matters
- Love what you do. Don't just 'work'
- Beautiful office in Singapore’s Downtown Core, a mere 1 minute walking distance from Raffles Place MRT station (Exit G)
- As the Singaporean arm (and first branch in our truly global expansion!) of a well-established digital consultancy, you get the best of both worlds of a close-knit team paired with enterprise-scale, innovation projects
- Great opportunities to build innovative products under the guidance of our VP of Product
- Flexible working options
- Birthday Leave, regular company and team outings + active social events
- Working with genuinely awesome, talented, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have over 100 of them!