Senior Frontend Engineer
Auckland, New Zealand
July 25, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
With exciting new projects and a busy year ahead, we're looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Auckland team!
Your new job
- Consulting work on projects for NZ, Aussie, US and UK global companies
- Collaborate with our product, design and engineering teams to create unique & bespoke digital products
- Work with our mobile and backend developers to create beautiful digital products
- Build efficient, inclusive and reusable front-end web applications with a focus on an exceptional client-side experience
- Problem-solving through iteration and frequent collaboration
- Roam is all about the culture - we work together and support each other. We share knowledge and help our team mates grow
What you know
- You are a Frontend Engineer with experience building applications in React and/or Angular 2+
- A wide variety of modern stacks (e.g. Typescript, testing library, graphql, storybook, nextJs, gatsbyJs)
- The best products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- Great experiences are made of stunning interfaces & clever code
- You are an advocate of implementing good accessibility
- Explain what a ‘modern frontend build pipeline’ is without googling the answer
- Awesome, handy location - only 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find!
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices including Singapore and Sydney
- 4.5/5 star company rating on Glassdoor!