Wellington, New Zealand
June 21, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development, underpinned by diversity. We are proud of the diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities and ways of thinking represented by our Roamers, and believe it’s a key ingredient in creating the best digital experiences.
With exciting new projects in the pipeline, we're looking for an Android Engineer to join our team.
Your new job
- Native Android development
- Join our growing mobile team of 20+ and counting!
- Working on a range of apps for us and our customers
- A variety of projects for clients in financial services, telco and many more
- Consulting work on projects for NZ, Aussie, US and European companies
- We'll train you further with a range of great opportunities and exciting projects under the expert guidance of our growing mobile team across NZ and Australia.
- We value UI and design as highly as we do core 'to the metal' coding. We believe that each needs the other to create stunning products and that's exactly what we do!
What you know
- Native Android app development either working in-house or consultancy
- You have built Android apps with Kotlin and Java
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Experience getting things done both in a team and as an individual
- You know that great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- The best resume includes links to your apps for us to check out
- You know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- You have a passion for the latest tech
- Either work from our shared office space in Wellington CBD or remotely from home - the choice is yours!
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers - so much to see, so much to learn!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find!
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- 4.6/5 star company rating on Glassdoor!