January 09, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy. We design, build and grow successful digital products and services that millions of people all over the globe love to use.
With 14 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United States, we’ve become the go-to partner for some of the world’s best brands — including eBay, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Vodafone, Disney+ and humm group, among many others.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development, underpinned by diversity.
We are proud of the diverse backgrounds, experiences, identities and ways of thinking represented by our Roamers, and believe it’s a key ingredient in creating the best digital experiences.
With exciting new projects and a busy year ahead, we're looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to own the day-to-day delivery and planning of some of our product squads.
Your new job
- Agile delivery management across teams of digital designers, developers, technical architects and testers
- Nurturing relationships and working closely with our clients
- Sprint planning, estimation, feature tracking, reporting and keeping us all in sync
- Understanding the product, writing and tracking Jira tickets, removing impediments
- Working on projects for Australia, global companies and our very own products
- Lean and agile methodologies, design thinking
- Stakeholder management is your jam
- Agile is not a religion, and it’s not just about the ceremonies
- Developers make the world go round. You'll make sure it sticks to schedule
- Jira, Slack, Trello, release plans!!! Excited!!!
- Love what you do. Don't just 'work'
What you know
- You love working with people and believe in the power of empowered product teams
- You have a pragmatic approach to preaching agile methodologies
- You're someone who has a notebook and a pencil handy. All the time.
- You understand the challenges our clients go through to move from a project to an outcome oriented product mindset, and you’re willing to help them with it
- You're a natural at building trusting relationships in the team and with your clients
- You're obsessive about timing and schedules. You had a lot of wall calendars growing up. Lots of stars too. Gold ones.
- You love collaborating with others to create magic
- You have a good sense of humour and can laugh at yourself
- You walk and talk the Roam values everyday: Empathy, Curiosity, Passion, Excellence, Humility
- Beautiful office in Singapore’s Downtown Core, a mere 1 minute walking distance from Raffles Place MRT station (Exit G)
- As the Singaporean arm (and first branch in our truly global expansion!) of a well-established digital consultancy, you get the best of both worlds of a close-knit team paired with enterprise-scale, innovation projects
- Great opportunities to build innovative products under the guidance of our VP of Product
- Flexible working options
- Birthday Leave, regular company and team outings + active social events
- Working with genuinely awesome, talented, ambitious and humble people. A combo that is hard to find and we have over 100 of them!
Develop your skills at Roam by working on a variety of projects at the forefront of innovation under the mentorship of our VP of Product and the Product team across globally. We're growing and scaling hugely and we need someone to make sure that all the parts are ordered, the pilots know where they're going and that we take-off and land according to schedule!