Workplace Experience Coordinator
Auckland, New Zealand
August 01, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
We are looking for a confident, energetic person to be the face of our growing Auckland Studio. This role will be responsible for creating the buzz and vibe in our down to earth friendly office. Having a positive energy and enjoying building relationships with fellow Roamers will be an essential part of the success of this role.
Daily tasks will be varied, between hands-on activities and administrative tasks. With the support of our P&C & Operations team you will be encouraged to champion office social events & activities (both online and offline), ensuring the office is a welcoming environment and administrative tasks run smoothly.
Your new job
- Supporting the P&C and Operations teams with administrative tasks
- Support new hires with onboarding and welcoming them to the studio
- Arrange gifts and rewards for our employees
- Coordinate social activities for Auckland staff
- Manage the office environment to ensure it provides a welcoming environment
- Be the face of our Auckland office, contributing to the positive energy and vibe
What you know
- Experience working within an administrative/front of house environment (min 12 months)
- Be positive and confident with a friendly, approachable attitude
- Enjoy making new friends and helping people out
- Be organised and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Empathetic and a team player
- Enjoy arranging social activities and encouraging people to get involved
- Awesome, handy location - only 2 minutes from Britomart, Downtown Auckland
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find!
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- LinkedIn learning to provide on the go learning and development
- 4.5/5 star company rating on Glassdoor!