August 22, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
Your new job
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to oversee Roam’s release engineering processes, creating an automated, efficient delivery pipeline that helps Roam build and deploy software rapidly.
- Security management, policies and enforcement
- Analysing, executing and streamlining DevSecOps practices
- Automating processes
- Facilitating development process and operations
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Monitoring, reviewing and managing technical & security operations
- Automation and configuration of Cloud Environments
- Creation of Infrastructure as Code templates and contributing to processes and governance around this
What you know
- Ability to pick up new skills effectively, in a self-driven manner
- Willing and “can-do” attitude
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work under supervision and autonomously when required
- Azure/AWS Certifications
- Terraform experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Node.js/ Typescript experience (preferred but not essential)
- Exposure to AWS and Azure would be beneficial
WHO YOU ARE__
- You love working with people and believe in contributing to a high performing, collaborative culture and team.
- You walk and talk the Roam values everyday: Empathy, Curiosity, Passion, Excellence, Humility.
- You have strong skills in business process improvement and change, and a desire to take these skills to the next level.
- You have a good sense of humour and can laugh at yourself.
- You're a natural at building trusting relationships with the team.
- You are a self-starter with a dynamic, entrepreneurial spirit who is keen and willing to learn and get ‘stuck in.’
- You have a positive, infectious energy and attitude.
- You are passionate about our industry and the world of digital technology and amazing customer experiences.
- Brand new office space in Surry Hills
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers - so much to see, so much to learn!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices including Singapore and NZ
- Roam is an NZ and Australian Accredited employer