September 06, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
We are now looking for an iOS Developer to join the team in our brand new office in Singapore!
Your new job
- Continuously grow your iOS skillset
- Working on a range of apps for us and our customers
- External projects finance, customer service and utility apps
- Global consulting work on projects for Aussie, NZ, US and Europe
- We write native apps, so will you
- Explore iBeacons, AR and RFID technologies with us
WHAT YOU KNOW
- That iOS is better than Android
- That Android is better than iOS
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Experience with Swift
- Experience getting things done both in a team and as an individual
- Great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- The best resume includes links to your apps so we can check 'em out
What you know
- Have written your own apps in your own time
- Know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- Passion for the latest tech
- Understanding of the role design plays in successful products
- Keen to learn and keen to teach
- New, beautiful office space in Raffles place.
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you!
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS working with talented teams across design, product, delivery, development, architecture and cloud.
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices including Sydney and NZ.
- Roam is an NZ and Australian Accredited employer.