June 02, 2022
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
We are a diverse team of skilled, passionate and creative people working to solve unique problems for our clients. In late 2021, we were acquired by projekt202, which has given us the backing of an established global company with the stability to provide more opportunities than ever before.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
With exciting client projects and a busy year ahead, we are looking for an Intermediate-level Product Designer to join our brand new Singapore team!
Your new job
- Leading design projects from strategy to launch
- Facilitating workshops and design sprints
- Nurturing relationships and working closely with our clients, for some projects, on site with the client too
- You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Letting users lead the way. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and problems
- Working with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with dev, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to develop the right product strategy. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users
- Autonomy. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
What you know
- You are a Digital Product Designer, ideally with 2-5+ years of UX/UI design experience working for tech companies or digital agencies.
- You’re an effective communicator and facilitator. You have planned sprints and structured workshops to drive outcomes quickly and effectively.
- You have solid design skills. You’ve shipped products, and understand what it takes to create valuable, people-oriented experiences.
- You’re constantly sketching concepts, tweaking flows or refining designs that represent the big-thinking work. Your head is in the clouds while your feet are on the ground.
- You’re familiar with best practices but are just as comfortable challenging them.
- You have the ability to deliver high quality work, and care about the impact.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
- Beautiful office in Singapore’s Downtown Core, a 7 minutes walking distance from CC4 Promenade MRT station (Exit C)
- As part of our Singapore team, you get the best of both worlds - a new close-knit team paired with enterprise-scale, innovation projects and the backing of an established global consultancy
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS - web devs, mobile devs, designers, testers, product managers
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Birthday leave and regular company and team outings + active social events
- Flexible working options
- 4.6/5 star company rating on Glassdoor!