iOS Mobile Developer
August 22, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
Projects have been lining up at the door and we’re looking for an iOS Developer to join our growing Sydney crew. We're interested in applicants with an eye for design, preferably with iOS native Swift development experience.
Your new job
- Continuously grow your iOS skillset
- Working on a range of apps for us and our customers
- External projects finance, customer service and utility apps
- Global consulting work on projects for Aussie, NZ, US and Europe
- We write native apps, so will you
- Explore iBeacons, AR and RFID technologies with us
What you know
- That iOS is better than Android
- That Android is better than iOS
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Experience with Swift
- Experience getting things done both in a team and as an individual
- Great products are a combination of design, code and a dash of love
- The best resume includes links to your apps so we can check 'em out
Who you are:
- Have written your own apps in your own time
- Know that cutting corners isn't cutting edge
- Passion for the latest tech
- Understanding of the role design plays in successful products
- Keen to learn and keen to teach
- Beautiful new office in Surry Hills
- Flexible working options
- As the Aussie extension of a well-established creative house, you get the best of both worlds of a close-knit team of 30 Roamers paired with enterprise-scale, innovation projects
- Birthday Leave & regular team social events
- Great opportunities and innovative projects under the guidance of our Head of Web, talented Architects and Frontend teams across NZ and Australia
- Opportunity to work or relocate to any of our offices in Auckland, Wellington or Singapore!