August 04, 2021
Roam Digital is a full-service digital consultancy established in 2013. We design and develop award-winning digital products and offerings for enterprise clients across New Zealand, USA, Australia and Europe.
Across every engagement, our focus is on providing high-quality solutions to facilitate success and growth for our clients. This emphasis on excellence is reflected in our culture, which is performance-driven and encourages collective learning and professional development. We strive to have the right leadership in place to support and mentor individual contributors throughout the organisation, at every level of seniority.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong leadership, entrepreneurial and networking skills who can really help us grow. With 4 offices globally, an amazing brand presence in NZ & AUS and plans to further commercially scale, we are now looking for a Client Partner with the right attitude, mind-set and passion to join the team.
Your new job
YOUR NEW JOB
You will be an experienced and proactive consultant who is passionate about forming and driving successful relationships and can comfortably interact with senior executive level clients.
In the Client Partner role, you will focus on all aspects of client growth, relationship development, financial integrity, and quality delivery and execution of all engagements that drive net new and organic growth and strong relationships.
New business development:
- Codifying our growth proposition locally to meet market needs
- Follow up on new business leads and qualify their validity
- Defining and developing a new business strategy tailored to the needs and vision of the local office and marketplace
- Evolve our client engagements from project to long-term strategic engagements
- Identify new business opportunities through new and existing client engagements
- Lead credentials and pitch presentations at Director/C-suite level
- Contribute to presentations, case studies, events and other Roam marketing activities
- Lead and engage with Roam team members (within and cross-office) to develop effective client proposals
- “Productise” our portfolio of past work and lead the creation of case studies
- Develop and drive growth and account plans, processes and strategies
- Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) often serving as the client’s first line consultant
- Act as an effective liaison, actively onboarding clients projects to the internal Roam team
- Lead internal new business meetings and internal Roam updates
- Be an expert on, and coach others in how to pivot tactical briefs/conversations into product/service or business transformation opportunities
- Be a trusted advisor and a source of local market and deep sector expertise for the wider group and our clients
- Continue to define our new business processes, and manage that process in conjunction with the VP of Partnerships and other Roam leads involved in generating new business
What you know
WHAT YOU KNOW
- Expertise in driving transformation/digital initiatives within large enterprises. With this, the ability to confidently and comprehensively coach others through this learning
- Leading strategic initiatives that have demonstrably driven growth
- At least 7 years’ experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts
- A deep understanding of consumer behaviour, marketing strategy and up to date tools and tactics
- Proven track record of retaining and growing key accounts
- Unparalleled client relationship skills and business acumen - you are able to earn Trusted Advisor status with all clients
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of experience with respect for, and appreciation of the culture, process, and craft of creating digital products
- Able to pick up new requirements effectively, in a self-driven manner
- Solutions-focused with a collaborative approach to work
- Confident to show an understanding of the client experience and appreciating what it takes to create and maintain long-term client relationships
- Discretion, ethics and values driven; in the interests of Roam employees, Roam as an organisation and Roam’s clients
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a variety of team members and clients
- Committed to coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- An empathetic leader who can work with people across a wide range of capabilities and disciplines
- Brand new office space in Surry Hills
- Birthday leave and flexible working options to suit you
- Great exposure to the tech scene, working with top talent in NZ and AUS!
- Working with genuinely awesome, ambitious and collaborative people. A combo that is hard to find and we have 100+ of them
- Collective learning culture, with loads of support and structured development plans - we will help you grow!
- Secondment and travel opportunities to our global offices including Singapore and NZ
- Roam is an accredited employer in NZ and AUS